Tuesday 22 July 2014

University of lagos POST UTME RESULTS 2014- OUT!



UNILAG post UTME results have been uploaded online. All you would be required to provide to access your UNILAG post UTME result is your JAMB registration number.
Steps to Check UNILAG Post UTME Result Online

Go to UNILAG post UTME result checking portal @ http://units.unilag.edu.ng/postutme2/
Enter your JAMB registration number in the required column
Click on submit to access your UNILAG post UTME application page
Finally, scroll down the page and click post utme result to see your score.
NB: The score you see now is on the scale of over 40 (i.e Your Score/40).

Share Your thoughts on this!
Never Miss any Nigeria University news, Polytechnic news, Post-Utme, Jamb Results, Scholarship, Motivation and more; like us on Facebook  follow us on Twitter 

Be Excellent or be forgotten!
Got Any Questions?  Call Our Hotlines: 08137506467
Clever Minds…………Promoting Academic Excellence


1 comment:

locossemina said...

Enthusiastic words written in this blog helped me to enhance my skills as well as helped me to know how I can help myself on my own. I am really glad to come at this platform. Top Nigeria University