Tuesday 19 August 2014

MOTIVATION-- WHAT IS YOUR WHY?




Most of the time we are quick to find the HOW, when really we should TAP into the WHY
 If you know why you want something, No one needs to push you to get it.
I had no one to PAY my school fees for HND, so I worked hard, I took a teaching JOB in a nearby secondary school to enable me pay for my HND school fees.
I studied Hard because I didn’t want to bring shame to my FAMILY NAME; I studied hard because I couldn’t afford to pay for a REPEAT SEMESTER OR COURSE.
I ask you today, what is your WHY?
Why do you want to succeed academically, why do you want to go to the university, why do you want that thing you desire so bad.
If you have a strong WHY, the HOW will show up 

Good morning!
Zion Oshiobugie (CEO, Clever Minds)
Follow @zionoshiobugie

No comments: